We assume others show love the same way we do — and if they don’t, we worry it’s not there.
― Anonymous (via psych-facts)
I wouldn’t mind watching a 6 hour movie if they had all the details and scenes of the book on it
- in memory of a deceased loved one
- because you happened to pass by a tattoo shop
- because it is your favorite quote
- because it’s from your favorite TV show
- to show dedication to your romantic partner
- because you liked the design
- because it has a deep meaning to you
- because you were young and stupid
- because you fucking wanted to.
When you get a bad haircut and you see people for the first time